Comment on page
This page describes the pieces that make up the Reputation Interchange.
The Sensemaker is composed of:
- A core Holochain DNA which performs calculations, which we call the Cultural Computer
- Social datatypes as plugins
- By placing a social data interpreter into the DNA of the social sensemaker, it enables reading and modifying on the basis of DHT entries rather than hApp DNAs.
- Score computations as outputs (TrustNet "Trust Atom" compatible)
- Every computed score is an attributable, peer-verifiable and independently shareable artifact.
- Outputs are also pluggable as inputs, enabling more complex calculations
- Cultural registries that hold shared perspectives (neighbourhoods)
- Neighbourhoods Access Membranes that facilitate entry/exit from NHs
- Memetic bridges that link one Neighbourhood to another
The solid lines indicate the creation of new data; i.e. dataflow paths where an agent is directly responsible for them & the thing is attributable to them.
The dashed lines indicate data flow between agents; i.e. the information has already been created and finalised elsewhere, but there is an implicit "dance of consent" where something external is being ingested into the local agent's personal environment.
The colored lines marked with a question mark indicate queries into the makeup of a neighbourhood.
The background of each agent indicates shared belonging to the corresponding neighbourhood.